Saturday, August 14, 2010

WINNER!!

Using Random.org, the number 3 was randomly generated and my dear friend, Ellie, was the 3rd person to comment on the Dutch Oven Chicken Enchiladas! Congratulations to Ellie of ellieabney.blogspot.com!! She has won the $40 gift certificate to www.csnstores.com! I hope you enjoy your little shopping spree, Ellie!

I wanted to thank everyone for commenting on my blog. It was really fun to host this giveaway knowing that someone near and dear to me would win the money! It was also great to get some exposure for my blog; I'm no PioneerWoman, but I would love to have a few more followers and hits each day! I'll be working hard to keep the blog updated so spread the word!

Stay tuned for more giveaways and fun! Congratulations, Ellie!

Love from Me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails