Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Christmas Treats Re-cap, Part 4

And, finally, since we own a small computer repair business, some goodies for our faithful business clients. The most fun part about these goodies is that one of my best friends, Summer of The Wannabe Ranch Wife, came over to help me prepare everything! She really gets the credit for the majority of the sugar cookie decorating and all the credit for the brownies, but we had tons of fun baking together. In fact, I went over to her house a couple of weeks later and did some late night baking with her! We've decided to make it a regular tradition!

I arranged everything in tins, and provided some loose items too, and then tied everything up in snowman cellophane and Christmas ribbon. I inserted handmade Christmas cards and finished the whole thing off with personalized tags. 

This banana bread recipe is a definite favorite; anyone who tries it can't believe how moist and delicious it is. The secret is to use REALLY ripe bananas!

I've made sugar cookies before, so the recipe isn't anything new, but I had lots of fun decorating these with Summer this year!






These are my favorite brownies in the world! The original recipe, 5-Minute Fudgy Brownies, is a childhood favorite and all we did this year to jazz them up and "Christmas-ify" them was take them out of the oven 5 minutes shy of finishing, quickly sprinkle an entire bag of broken Andes Peppermint Bark mints on top and pop them back in the oven for the remaining 5 minutes. They were SO yummy!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails